Echelon Asia Summit 2017 serves up 5 Tracks in its sixth year, launches integrated digital Ecosystem platform for cross-border engagement all year round
Organised by e27, the conference runs for a power-packed two days on 28-29 June at Singapore EXPO through dedicated opportunities for insights, connections, talent and funding. The experience continues online with year-long access for registered participants.
● The conference will happen over 2 days, 2 stages and 4 Tracks: Future Stage, Create Stage, Startup Academy Track (powered by General Assembly), Investor Track (Venturecon) and Corporate Innovation Track (powered by 500 Startups)
● TOP100 returns as Asia Pacific’s largest curated vertical-sorted pitching showcase with over 15 countries represented
● In numbers: Expect over 5,000 attendees, over 1,000 startups, 250 investors, 200 exhibiting companies, 100 pitches, 80 world-class speakers, and 20+ countries represented
● 2017 also marks e27’s 10th year anniversary, 6 years of running its flagship Echelon conferences, and a transition into an online-to-offline resource platform empowering entrepreneurs across Asia
15 June 2017, Singapore –Echelon Asia Summit 2017, the longest running Asia-focussed tech, startup and investment conference held in Singapore returns this June 28-29 at Singapore EXPO to bring the startup ecosystem’s rising stars and industry thought leaders together.
The conference and platform is set to host over 5,000 attendees consisting of digital professionals, students, startup founders, investors, corporate representatives and policy makers from over 20 countries.
Organised by e27 through showcasing emerging trends and disruptive technologies, Echelon prides itself on curating market specific insightful content, and bringing together market ready startups and active investors. Furthermore, 2017 marks the transition of Echelon into a full fledged online-to-offline resource platform for Asia’s entrepreneurs, and a commitment to tell Southeast Asia’s story on a global stage.
Taking “longest-running Asian startup conference” to a whole new level
“The platform (e27.co) that we have created for our e27 community gives rise to value creation and business matching opportunity throughout the entire year,” said Thaddeus Koh, Co-Founder, e27. “Integrating e27.co with our flagship conference is a natural progression for the entire ecosystem to continue building relationships and insights throughout the year.”
Also new to Echelon this year is a profile-based approached to content tracks and access to cater to a growing diversity and maturity of the regional ecosystem. This will be achieved with the support of long-term strategic partners General Assembly and 500 Startups, respectively powering the Startup Academy track and Corporate Innovation tracks.
To cater to a diverse crowd, attendees will be able to access multiple tracks and zones:
● Future Stage: inspirational talks from industry disruptors and culminating in a showcase of founders representing innovative ideas from across Asia Pacific.
● Startup Academy Track: Business and Technical 101s with other early-stage startup founders, powered by General Assembly
● VentureCon: an investor-exclusive track for intimate discussions on theses and strategies from Angel, to Seed and Series A and beyond
● Corporate Innovation Track: A corporate-pass-only track powered by 500 Startups dedicated to corporate representatives looking to integrate innovation into the core of their business to stay relevant in line with Startup SG and regional smart city initiatives.
● TOP100 powered by Echelon Connect: A dedicated structured networking area for 100 promising startups to meet with 45 active international investors based on e27’s proprietary algorithm. Matched startups and investors will be re-connected online for follow ups post-Conference on Echelon Connect platform (launching July 2017)
● Hiring Zone powered by Wantedly featuring pre-scheduled interviews by 30 companies
● Deep Tech Zone powered by SGInnovate
Echelon TOP100 curates 100 of the region’s most promising startups to showcase in Singapore
Echelon TOP100, Asia Pacific’s largest pitching showcase (Fight Club) and fundraising platform (Echelon Connect) also returns to the Echelon stage with a new vertical-specific spin on pitching over past years’ country-based sparring. From over 850 applications, 100 companies were selected by an internal panel of judges to fly to Singapore to showcase their products and services in the TOP100 Marketplace.
“There is still a need for greater showcase of APAC’s talent and thought leadership, rather than constantly looking to Silicon Valley or Europe. This was our goal since our incorporation 10 years ago, and 10 years on, e27 still takes pride in discovering, showcasing, and converging the diversity of the region,” Thaddeus adds. “Our role in the fast-changing ecosystem – online or offline – will continue to evolve so as to stay true to our mission of empowering entrepreneurs across borders and barriers.”
Echelon Asia Summit 2017 (June 28-29, Singapore) passes can be purchased online https://e27.co/echelon/asia/register until June 27, 23:59 for early access to the Ecosystem platform. At the door passes are also available from June 28, 08:00 at Singapore EXPO, Hall 2B.
Contact us for your Promo Code 30 % off